Hey guys. It's been a crazy one this past week. Here's what I've been up to.
- I've been running a few experiments on Avocado. I added <Card/> and I'm currently working on the <Link/> components. I think I'm at a quite stable point with the design system and my next step will be recreating popular UI interfaces with it. I'm currently working on recreating the LinkedIn user profile UI.
- I've been doing some mock interviews on Pramp in preparation for interviews I have later this week. It kinda feels great to meet strangers with one goal - get a decent job!
- I came up with a thought. What if I invested a few days into doing some more work on Peacock. Particularly
- Light/Dark mode
- MDX support
- UI improvements. I'll make up my mind on these by the end of this week
What I'm reading
I'm apologizing firsthand for not going into much depth in this week's notes. This week has been quite busy, and I had to put this together in less than an hour.
- How and When to Use Context in React with Hooks
- Shipit! Presents: How We Write React Native Apps
- Next.js 11
- A Beginner's Guide To The File System Module In Node.js
- Three Front-End Auditing Tools I Discovered Recently
- State of the Windows: How many layers of UI inconsistencies are in Windows 10?
- A Gentle Introduction to Kafka
- #162: Minimum Viable Self
- Advancing AI theory with a first-principles understanding of deep neural networks
Thanks for reading. See you next week!